Monday, October 31, 2011

Steely Resolve


Making My List and Checking Things Off:


  1. Track Every Bite Every Day.  I have tracked every bite including the four beers I drank on Saturday night.  Whew!  Thems some points!  And at least WW plans for that.  It is a plan for life.  
  2. Avoid My Trigger Foods.  I have not so much as sniffed the bag of chocolate chips in my pantry.  I know they are there.  They don't own me.
  3. Work Out.  I went to the gym tonight since boot camp was canceled on account of candy.  How diabolical to deprive us Chunks of our workout when it is candy celebration night!  I might not forgive them.  It was actually pretty good since it gave me a chance to change up my routine and try something new.  I went to a body works class and it was very challenging.  Yay!  I felt the burn and it was the first time in five days that I worked out.  It felt so good by the end of class to be all hurting and pumped full of endorphins!
  4. Celebrate Non-Scale Victories Every Day.  I made it through Monday without killing the remainder of my points.  I have 7 WP and 5 AP lurking out there.  I am trying not to touch them.  The splurge I had on Saturday should be enough to last me through Friday.  PS. So what if it's Halloween?  That does not give me any more reason to eat poorly than any other day.  Trust me, I can come up with plenty of excuses on any given day.
  5. Plan Ahead.  I made my salads and pre-tracked.  I am on point!
  6. Get in my Good Health Guidelines Daily.  Flax seed oil shots!  Water chaser. Vitamins and loads of water fruits and veggies.  I am sooooo healthy!
I am one day closer to destroying the inner Saboteur.









No comments:

Post a Comment